1. The AES Kazakhstan program of attraction, adaptation and development of young specialists is acknowledged as one of the best practices of corporate social responsibility and is included in the business manual, published within the framework of the project KEGOC. January 2014.
2. The AES Kazakhstan group of companies have received the AES APEX Award for commitment to continuous improvement of the APEX program. February 2014.
3. AES Sogrinsk CHP LLP is awarded with British Council International Safety Award 2014 for its commitment to occupational health and safety. March 2014.
4. AES Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP LLP received a letter of thanks for providing safe workplaces for employees, and for the contribution in organization of the International Workers' Memorial Day. The letter was signed by B. Kizatov, the Head of the Labor Inspection. April 2014.
5. AES Sogrinsk CHP LLP received a letter of thanks for providing safe workplaces for employees and for the formation and development of safety culture at the enterprise. The letter was signed by Akhmadi Adilovich Sarbassov, the Chairman of the Committee and the Chief State Labor Inspector of the Kazakhstan Republic. April 2014.
6. AES Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP LLP and AES Sogrinsk CHP LLP were awarded with diploma of the Ministry of Labour for participation in competition on СSR. May 2014.
7. AES Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP LLP and AES Sogrinsk CHP LLP received letters of thanks from akim of the city for participation in “Paryz 2013“ - The Republic Contest of Social Responsibility of Business in the nomination "For contribution to the environment". May 2014.
8. AES Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP LLP and AES Sogrinsk CHP LLP were awarded with diploma by the Regional Chamber of Entrepreneurs for participation in CSR contest of corporate social in the nomination "For contribution to the environment". May 2014.
9. Irtysh Power & Light LLP is awarded with diploma by The Regional Chamber of Entrepreneurs for participation in CSR contest in the nomination "Best social project". May 2014.
10. Irtysh Power & Light LLP has received letters of thanks from Akim of the city for participation in Paryz 2013 - the Republic Contest of Social Responsibility of Business is in the nomination "Best social project of the year". May 2014.
11. The AES Group of Companies in Kazakhstan has received a letter from the Chamber of Entrepreneurs of East Kazakhstan region for the joint implementation of Dual education system in Kazakhstan. May 2014.
12. The AES Group of Companies in Kazakhstan was awarded with the letter of the American Entrepreneurs Chamber of 2014 in nomination “Most innovative project on training”. June 2014.
13. The AES Group of Companies in Kazakhstan has received a letter of thanks from the Michael Klechesky, U.S. Ambassador in Kazakhstan for high involvement in the activities of the American Corner (cooperation between the U.S. Embassy and local libraries). July 2014.
14. Legal Department of AES Kazakhstan was awarded by Kazakhstan Legal Forum with award "Best Legal Department of Kazakhstan". September 2014.
15. Kazakhstan Association of nature users (KAPOOR) handed AES Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP LLP an award for commitment to the principles of Sustainable Development. October 2014.
16. According to the results of APEX conference conducted on regional level with 10 projects from 5 countries-participants (UK, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands and Jordan), a project "The Path to successful implementation of EPC project (Engineering-Procurement-Construction)" under the leadership of Asel Ayapova and Veniamin Terskik took the 3rd place in the nomination "Audience award". Their second project "Improvement of supply chains efficiency" won in the "Best multi-functional communication" nomination. October 2014.
17. AES Ust-Kamenogorsk HPP LLP and AES Shulbinsk HPP LLP have received international awards in the field of safety British Safety Award in nomination “Recognition” from the British Safety Council. December 2014.
18. The AES Corporation is recognized in 2015 as world's most ethical company in 2015 by the Ethisphere Institute ranking. Ethisphere Institute (an independent center of research of the best practices, innovative ideas and leadership) established a nomination “The World's Most Ethical companies”, which is awarded to companies whose activities significantly exceed the established norms of ethical business, whose employees not only by words but also by deeds show standards of business ethics. In 2014, 144 companies from different countries were nominated, representing 41 industrial sectors. AES Corporation was among the 21 companies, which were nominated for the first time.
19. Akim of Ust-Kamenogorsk city handed to AES Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP LLP the letter of appreciation for participation in the Republic Contest of Social Responsibility of Business "Paryz 2014” in the nomination "For contribution to the environment". March 2015.
20. Akim of Ust-Kamenogorsk city handed to AES Sogrinsk CHP LLP the letter of thanks for participation in the Republic Contest of Social Responsibility of Business "Paryz 2014" in 2 nominations: "Best socially responsible enterprise", "For contribution to the environment” - for contribution in the implementation of social programs for employees and improving the environmental conditions. March 2015.
21. AES Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP LLP has received an international British RoSPA award in the field of safety and labor protection. Silver award demonstrates a high level of performance indicators, based on a good management system, leading to continuous improvement. April 2015.
22. Electrician of main control panel, the machinist of hydraulic unit of AES Ust-Kamenogorsk HPP, Kanat Serikkanov won the republic competition in nomination “Best electrician“. October 2015;
23. Representatives of thirty entities of the region took part in the regional competition “The best profession”.
- Yuriy Kozyrev, grade three Electrical/Gas Welder of Shulbinsk HPP took the first place in the nomination «Best Welder»,
- Konstantin Katunin, Electrical/Gas Welder of Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP took the third place;
- Electrical/Gas Welder of Ust-Kamenogorsk HPP, Viktor Kuznetsov, got to the Top-10, having received a letter of thanks.
Total 23 people applied for Best electrician nomination:
-The third place was taken by Mirat Kairlyev, Protective Relay Maintenance Electrician, automation and modern analogues of Shulbinsk HPP;
- Representative of Ust-Kamenogorsk HPP, Yaroslav Aponasenko took the honorable sixth place.
The employees of Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP – Yestauletov Nurzhan and Sogrinsk CHP – Nikolay Serov were awarded with letters of thanks from the governor for participating in the competition. October 2015.
24. Following employees received certificates from the governor of Ust-Kamenogorsk Temirbek Kasymzhanov for faultless and diligent work and high level of professionalism:
- Serik Baisarinov – a foreman of Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP;
- Yermek Yeleusizov – a machinist of car dumper at transport shop of Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP;
- Genadiy Sergeyev - Electrical/Gas Welder of preparation at pre-production shop of Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP;
- Igor Pashin – senior duty engineer of Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP,
25. In the 2015 the AES group of companies in Kazakhstan was awarded with first degree award in the «MIR» nomination with a program “AES- young energy”, aimed at attracting high potential institution graduates, their development, retention and promotion in the company. Within the framework of this program, a considerable job on organization of special events for young employees was completed. The program was implemented with help of active participation of top management of the company, HR-department, veterans of the company as well as with help of experienced and qualified employees. November 2015.
26. The certificate of the participant of the Forum on Sustainable Energy in Central Asia and CIS was received. November 2015.
27. Executive director of Ust-Kamenogorsk and Shulbinsk HPP – Yuliya Kuriy was included in the book “The Energy Woman”, which includes profiles of leading representatives of the energy sector of our country. Besides, Yuliya Kuriy was awarded with the letter of thanks by the Chairman of the Kazakhstan association of Oil and Gas and “KAZENERGY” Energy Association and by the Chairman of the Presidium of National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan "Atameken" for her personal contribution to the development of the energy sector of the country. December 2015.
28. Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP received the diploma of the participant of the Republic Contest of Social Responsibility of Business “Paryz-2015" in nomination "Corporate Social Responsibility of Business".
29. The AES Group of Companies in Kazakhstan has received a letter of gratitude from the «TIM B» Public Fund for assistance in the organization of the First National Tournament on skateboarding and BMX in Ust-Kamenogorsk. June 2016.
30. The AES Group of Companies in Kazakhstan received a letter of gratitude from U.S. Ambassador in Kazakhstan G. Krol for providing support of US Independence Day celebrations. July 2016.
31. AES Group of Companies in Kazakhstan received a letter of gratitude from Nazarbayev University and the Institute of Batteries for participation in the Energy Storage conference. August 2016.
32. AES Shulbinsk HPP received an Occupational Health and Safety award from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA). August 2016.
33. The AES Group of companies in Kazakhstan won a 2nd place under ‘World’ category in the HR Brand Central Asia-2016 award. November 2016.
34. "Ust-Kamenogorsk CHP" has won the competition for the title "Best participant of foreign trade activities" following the results of 2015. November, 2016.